POWER POINT THEORY PART ONE
- Theory Part One Video
POWER POINT THEORY PART TWO
- Theory Part Two Video
POWER POINT THEORY PART THREE
- Theory Part Three Video
POWER POINT THEORY PART FOUR
- Theory Part Four Video
- Machines and Movements Course Handout
THE DIFFERENT MACHINES
- The 5 different Machine Categories
- The Coil Machine
- Digital Machines
- Traditional Rotaries
- Pen-Style Rotaries
- All-in-one wireless Machine
CHOOSING THE RIGHT MACHINE
ALL ABOUT GRIPS
- Disposable Grips for Needle on the Bar
- Disposable Grips for Cartidge Needle
- Cartidge Needle Tip Options
- Needle Float
COVERTING A MACHINE TO RUN WITH A CARTRIDHE NEEDLE
- Plungers are the Key
MACHINE SUPPLY AND ACCESSORY OVERVIEW
- Power Boxes
- Foot Pedals
- Battery Packs
- Nipples, Grommets and Rubber Bands
- Parrier Products
UNDERSTANDING STROKE SETTINGS
- What is Stroke Setting?
- Long Stroke vs. Short Stroke
- Stroke Setting Guide
- All Machine Have a Stroke Setting
UNDERSTANDING THE GIVE OF A MACHINE
- What is Give?
THE 6 MACHINE MOVEMENTS
- Hair Stroke Movement Overview
- Hair Stroke Video Tutorial
- Pointillism Movement Overview
- Pointillism Movement Video Tutorial
- Circular Movement Overview
- Circular Movement Video Tutorial
- Shoveling Movement Overview
- Shoveling Movement Video Tutorial
- Whip Shading Movement Overview
- Whip Shading Movement Video Tutorial
- Pendulum Movement Overview
- Pendulum Movement Video Tutorial
HOW TO PROPERLY GRIP THE MACHINE
- Gripping the Machine Video Tutorial
DIPPING IN PIGMENT
- Dipping with the Machine On or Off?
- The Perfect Dip
- Dipping Properly Video Tutorial
HAND PRESSURE AND DEPTH
- How deep do you implant pigment?
POWER BOX VOLTAGE SETTINGS
- A Guide to setting the right Voltage and Speed
- Hand Speed
-The Balance between both Speeds
- Pwer box Overview Video Tutorial Part One
- Power Box Overview Video Tutorial Part Two
WRAPPING AND PROTECTING YOUR MACHINE
- Video Tutorial
- Critical Battery Video Tutorial
BREAKING DOWN YOUR MACHINE
- Breaking Down a Corded Machine Video
- Breaking Down a Wireless Machine Video
- Needle Snagging
- Machine won't start
- Setting up your Machine
- Keep your machine in your hand as much as possible
- The Xion S Video
- The Flux S Video
- The Valhalla & The Valkyr Video
- The Rook Video
- The Rook one Wireless Video
- The Fantom Video
- The Bellar Video
- The Coil Video
Teryn Darling has been a cosmetic tattoo artist for over 19 years. Her background and experience in body tattooing elevated her to be one of the most skilled, versatile and standout PMU artists in the industry.
Teryn is known all over the world as one of the top educators and speakers on several industry topics such as Needles, Color Theory, Skin Undertones and Pigment Removal. She spent years making her own tattoo needles, a long-time student of color theory and one of the innovators of pigment removal.
-1 Year unlimited access
Upon purchase completion, you will be automatically enrolled in your selected course. A confirmation email will be sent shortly thereafter with your login information. (check your junk mail if you don't see it).
THE ULTIMATE COURSE THIS INDUSTRY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR IS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
DESIGNED WITH ALL LEVELS OF ARTISTRY IN MIND!
ADVANCED ARTISTS WELCOME!
9 HOURS WORTH OF VIDEO CONTENT!
70 PAGES OF PDF DOWNLOADS!
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THIS COURSE FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.